Dr. Michael Kryshtalskyj is a resident in the Program. Originally from Toronto, ON, he completed his Bachelor of Science at Western University before pursuing medicine at the University of Toronto.
Doctor of Medicine (MD): University of Toronto, Toronto, ON (2020).
Bachelor of Science (BSc) - Medical Sciences and Biology: Western University (2016).
- Golden Stethoscope Award (U of T Medicine)
- Lezlie Joan Clow Memorial Award (U of T Medicine): For clinical and research pursuits in vitreoretinal surgery.
- Class of 2006 – Toronto Notes Award (U of T Medicine)
- Alumni Fund Award (U of T Medicine): For pursuits in medical education and fostering bilingual clinical competency within the Faculty of Medicine.
- The Scholar’s Programs Award (Western University)
- Fellow, Canadian Battlefields Foundation (2016)
- The Governor General’s Academic Medal
- The Duke of Edinburgh’s Award in Gold
Click on any projects below to see what the resident is working on. Select an open project if you are interested in doing a research internship with that resident!
- Research productivity of ophthalmology residents and its relationship to academic career outcomeson October 28, 2022
- Bilateral Panuveitis Associated with Morvan Syndrome: A Case Report and Review of the Literatureon April 11, 2022
- Development and validation of the Iris Glare, Appearance, and Photophobia questionnaire for patients with iris defectson March 25, 2022
- Scholarly Impact of Academic Ophthalmologists and Vision Scientists in Canadaon December 3, 2021
- Reversible Cerebral Vasoconstriction with Quadrigeminal Cistern Subarachnoid Hemorrhageon September 6, 2021