This is where new research projects are posted by residents and staff. When there is an active project, you can click on it to see how you can contribute. At any time, you can also subscribe below to be alerted by email when there is a new opening.
There are no open projects at this time. Make sure to subscribe below to stay alerted!
Subscribe to Our Research Posts
Calgary Ophthalmology Innovation Lab
Built from the ground up by and for ophthalmology residents, the Calgary Ophthalmology Innovation Lab (COIL) is a brand new and top-of-the-line dry lab with everything you need to make the most out of your dedicated research time.
Below are the most recent publications from the UofC Ophthalmology section. Click on any title to see what eye research in Calgary is all about!
- Face and Content Validity of an Artificial Eye Model for Secondary Intraocular Lens Fixation via Yamane Techniqueby Jordan J Huang on July 27, 2023
- Comparison of 3D heads-up display system with conventional surgical microscopy for minimally invasive glaucoma surgery on an artificial eye modelby Jordan J Huang on June 27, 2023
- Predictors of Long-Term Visual Acuity in a Modern Cohort of Patients With Acute Idiopathic and Multiple Sclerosis-Associated Optic Neuritisby Adrienne Jarocki on May 18, 2023
- Efficacy of gonioscopy-assisted transluminal trabeculotomy in advanced-age glaucoma patientsby Ammar Khan on May 15, 2023
- Myelin oligodendrocyte glycoprotein antibody-associated disease (MOGAD): current understanding and challengesby Abdullah Al-Ani on May 8, 2023