This is where new research projects are posted by residents and staff. When there is an active project, you can click on it to see how you can contribute. At any time, you can also subscribe below to be alerted by email when there is a new opening.
There are no open projects at this time. Make sure to subscribe below to stay alerted!
Subscribe to Our Research Posts
Calgary Ophthalmology Innovation Lab
Built from the ground up by ophthalmology residents, for ophthalmology residents, the Calgary Ophthalmology Innovation Lab (COIL) is a brand new and top-of-the-line dry lab with everything you need to make the most out of your dedicated research time.
Below are the most recent publications from the UofC Ophthalmology section. Click on any title to see what eye research in Calgary is all about!
- Segmental Suture Gonioscopy-Assisted Transluminal Trabeculotomy (GATT): Comparison of Superior vs Inferior Hemisphere Outcomesby Derek M Waldner on February 2, 2023
- A qualitative description of barriers to visual rehabilitation experienced by stroke survivors with visual impairment in Alberta, Canadaby Kiran Pohar Manhas on January 19, 2023
- Optic neuritis: current challenges in diagnosis and managementby Etienne Benard-Seguin on January 11, 2023
- A Practical Approach to the Diagnosis and Management of Optic Neuritisby Etienne Benard-Seguin on January 2, 2023
- Magnetization transfer saturation reveals subclinical optic nerve injury in pediatric-onset multiple sclerosisby Giulia Longoni on December 22, 2022