This is where new research projects are posted by residents and staff. When there is an active project, you can click on it to see how you can contribute. At any time, you can also subscribe below to be alerted by email when there is a new opening.
There are no open projects at this time. Make sure to subscribe below to stay alerted!
Subscribe to Our Research Posts
Calgary Ophthalmology Innovation Lab
Built from the ground up by ophthalmology residents, for ophthalmology residents, the Calgary Ophthalmology Innovation Lab (COIL) is a brand new and top-of-the-line dry lab with everything you need to make the most out of your dedicated research time.
Below are the most recent publications from the UofC Ophthalmology section. Click on any title to see what eye research in Calgary is all about!
- Is Gadolinium Staining of the Brain a Real Concern When Ordering Brain MRI?: Pro vs Conby Fiona E Costello on November 17, 2022
- Safety and efficacy of micropulse transscleral cyclophotocoagulation: 2-year follow-up in a tertiary Canadian centreby Haaris M Khan on November 11, 2022
- Towards preventing exfoliation glaucoma by targeting and removing fibrillar aggregates associated with exfoliation syndromeby Mehdi Ghaffari Sharaf on October 28, 2022
- Diagnosis and classification of optic neuritisby Axel Petzold on September 30, 2022
- Optic neuritis and autoimmune optic neuropathies: advances in diagnosis and treatmentby Jeffrey L Bennett on September 26, 2022